When considering plastic surgery you have questions. Is it safe? Confidential? Is my procedure affordable? Relax, our highly trained staff looks forward to answering your questions. Simply fill out our secure online form and we will immediately arrange your free, no obligation consultation.
Here at the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Centers, your privacy is completely protected no matter how you contact us. It’s our commitment to you along with the beautiful results you desire at surprisingly affordable prices!
Search our plastic surgery FAQ for information, facts and answers about plastic surgery; for both men and woman, frequently asked questions, faq related to issues before, during and after surgery
Do you want information even faster? Simply click on our live chat or the following plastic surgery FAQ:
What is cosmetic and plastic surgery all about?
- Plastic or cosmetic surgery encompasses many surgical techniques used to enhance a person’s physical appearance, correct a physical defect or restore the body after a previous procedure. Examples of plastic or cosmetic surgery are breast augmentation/reconstruction (altering the size or shape of the breast and nipple/areola complex), tummy tuck (removal of excess fat and skin and re-contouring of the abdomen), liposuction (body sculpting using fat suctioning techniques), rhinoplasty (reshaping of the nose), eyelid surgery and facelift (restoring a youthful, lifted appearance to the face). Here at the BHPSC, we make it easy for you determine which procedure is right for you. Our Patient Coordinators and talented specialists will answer your plastic surgery FAQ then assist you during this transforming process.
- Is plastic surgery affordable?
Contrary to what you may have heard, yes plastic surgery is surprisingly affordable! At the BHPSC we are committed to making beauty accessible to just about everyone. We offer Best in Class cosmetic surgery at the lowest possible prices. Schedule you’re free, no obligation consultation today. Our helpful caring staff will go over your options in affordable plastic surgery and answer your plastic surgery FAQ.
- How can I be sure that my liposuction procedure is safe?
When you choose the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Centers, you can be assured that your procedure is extremely safe. We’re certified by Medicare, and AAAASF (American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities). Our nurses are Intensive Care Trained Registered nurses. Additionally we use MD anesthesiologists. Our top surgeons are American Board Certified, and are leaders in the field of Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. All four of our fully certified surgery centers have emergency equipment and medicines immediately available on site, and our staff is trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Is plastic surgery becoming popular for men?
Men’s plastic surgery is becoming very popular. Some procedures that men are opting for are gynecomastia treatment (breast reduction), rhinoplasty, liposuction and facelift. If you have more plastic surgery FAQ, just ask your consultant about some of the most popular male cosmetic procedures.
- Why travel to Beverly Hills for plastic surgery?
Beverly Hills is the ‘beautification destination’ for thousands of people every year. Here in sunny, beautiful Beverly Hills, you have every option in cosmetic surgery, in a location that is second to none. There are hundreds of plastic surgeons within a 5 mile radius, making it one of the city’s major industries. Our staff is experienced in handling out of town patients and will assist you with paperwork, accommodations, transportation and more. People come to Beverly Hills from all over the world for their ‘makeover getaways’. We can help you plan your beauty escape!
- What about minimal and no scar techniques?
Advanced no scar techniques are available at BHPC. We understand that you want the most natural look possible and make every effort to help you achieve that look. Schedule your complimentary consultation to get more answers to plastic surgery FAQ information about no scar and minimal scar techniques.
- Can I expect a quick nose job recovery?
Nose job recovery is different for every patient. Our renowned surgeons specialize in speedy recovery for all of our plastic surgery procedures, use techniques designed to keep postoperative swelling and discomfort to a minimum. Our talented physicians can have you back into your life quickly. Ask us about what you can expect with nose job recovery.
- What procedures do the BHPSC’s specialize in?
Our world class American Board Certified plastic surgeons specialize in every type of plastic surgery available; all of the latest techniques for liposuction, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, facelift, tummy tuck and eyelid surgery. Our site makes it easy for you to get the important facts on what your next step is, answers to plastic surgery FAQ that you need to make your decision about which procedure is right for you.
- What can cosmetic breast surgery do for me?
Cosmetic breast surgery can offer many life changing benefits. Many women (and men) report that breast enhancements make them feel more confident and happier with their appearance. Breast re-construction can balance your figure; allowing you more options in clothing. Ask your consultant about testimonials, before and after photos plus other helpful resources that can help you make your decision about cosmetic breast enhancement procedures.
- Do you offer weight loss plastic surgery?
The Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Centers do every type of weight loss plastic procedure available. If you have achieved significant weight loss and want to rid yourself of excess skin and fat, contact us. Our knowledgeable Patient Coordinators can answer your plastic surgery FAQ and tell you more about weight loss plastic options.